The challenge with VoIP is to balance features, scale, and reliability with cost, maintenance requirements, and resources. We have built the full range of solutions, from small office hosted phone systems, to full carrier-grade redundant systems, including optimizing transport.
VoIP systems can be hard to troubleshoot, inscrutable for in-house staff not well versed in the specific technology, and all too often vendors will sell an over-priced solution then point fingers at other parties and leave before it ever works correctly. We can help you find a cost-effective solution, and get it implemented completely with no lingering issues or half-done work.
For companies seeking a new system, small or large, we offer:
- Solution design and procurement
- Vendor negotiations and install / deployment coordination
- System and device configuration
- Supplemental user training
For Service providers, we also can help you with:
- Server selection and configuration
- Transport optimization
- Inbound and outbound Carrier trunking, including LCR when supported
- Automatic device provisioning
- Billing / Accounting
- Regulatory compliance and filings